Tote bags

You either love tote bags, or you hate them. I absolutely adore them. I have no need for more bags but still I find myself making tote bags because they are just so easy! ( I will soon be getting rid of my collection when i start selling on Ietsie Nice and Etsy, will let you know when!)
( My newest one, really hardworking and veeeeery big)

(I love making patterns with tape and using that instead of bought fabric)

Paint some fabric, buy pretty fabric, use that fabric that's been lying at the back in the corner for months, but just start making one! This quick tutorial will help you get started. It's so quick in easy that you can personalize a bag and use it instead of wrapping when giving gifts. Valentines bags anyone?

Have a look at these tutorials if you would like to start making your own:



  






No comments:

Post a Comment