My favourite chocnut cookie recipe ever!

I'm not really a big fan of baking cookies. It's usually a lot of hard work for something so small. Especially if you have a small oven and can only fit one baking tray at a time. :-/
Luckily I have the best husband in the world (as mentioned before) so when we got engaged I not only got a beautiful ring, but also a massive oven! It's the best ever, shoving three baking trays into that thing! Done! So, needless to say, I'm only getting into the cookie-baking thing now.


This recipe totally changed my cookie-baking mind! It's quick, easy and gets compliments wherever I take it.  Live on the edge a little and add some cranberries or pecan nuts or whatever you want.

250 ml Self raising flour
250 ml choc chips
125 ml peanuts
125 ml castor sugar
30 ml butter
60 ml peanut butter
1 egg

Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, peanuts and choc chips together. Melt the peanut butter and butter together, when it has cooled a bit, add the egg. Add the butter-egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix everything together. Roll into small balls and flatten a bit on a baking tray. Bake for 10-15 min or until edges are turning brown. Let it cool down. And there you go! 

The only problem with these are you can't just have one...so be prepared and just take the whole tray with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment