I have a blog!



Yes. I admit. I started out enthusiastically and then it tapered out. I'm a Blog-Forgetter. That's a thing, I promise. So every now and then the thought hits me: I HAVE A BLOG! But then other things get in the way and BOOM! here we are, a month and a half later...





Moving on. I've been busy. I can go on in great lengths about all the hard work I've been doing while playing Sims, watching (and then having horrible nightmares about) The Walking Dead and taking 3 teenagers around Cape Town for the school holidays, but I'll not bore you with the details. The only part you need to remember is this: 

Upcoming Markets! 

27 July at the Doilie Market
3 Aug at the Lock Stock Market

I'm starting to love doing markets so much! Remember that I'm always SO excited ( to the point of embarrassment) when somebody comes to my table to say hi. It's ridiculous. And if you buy something I'll probably add you on facebook and call you my bff. That's how new and exciting this market-thing is for me. But doing more markets means selling more things which means I'm constantly busy making new things.  Which means I don't get to blog too often. Urgh, my life is sooo hard! :-P  
Seriously though, there's not a day that goes by that I don't appreciate every single person that supports Sew & Such. Gosh, I sit and cut fabric until 1h in the morning, smiling like a goofball, because I'm just so overwhelmed with joy and the thought of how blessed I am. Thank you!  I promise I'll start treating you better! 

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment