Happy Birthday Audrey Hepburn!

I still remember how fascinated I was with Holly Golightly after watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. Such a beautiful, eccentric, off beat character. I fell in love with her silly habits and the most wonderful fashions. After watching a few other Audrey Hepburn movies, I realised she was quite quirky and off beat herself. Always portraying the girly-girl with a will of her own. She was such an inspiring actress, humanitarian and a amazing fashion icon. 

Here's a few creative cross stitch and embroidery patterns made from her photos!









And of course, this quote...how can you not love Audrey Hepburn?

                              “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.                              I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything                    seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe                that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”






No comments:

Post a Comment