Free Printable: Christmas gift tags (English & Afrikaans)





I love Christmas! We all know it's not about the presents (right?) but it still gets me ridiculously excited to see all the presents under the tree. It doesn't matter what you give me, as long as it's wrapped! 

This year I decided to put my own spin on the wrapping and make self drawn gift tags. I still have a few ideas for wrapping paper that I'll post a little later. Download the English or Afrikaans gift tags at the bottom of the page. There are 9 different tags on each page. Print it on brown paper for a earthy feel, or make it bright and cheery with a different coloured paper. Either way, send me photos of how you decided to use it! 

EN omdat meeste kaartjies altyd in engels is, het ek 'n paar in Afrikaans ook gemaak. Gebruik dit gerus vir jou presente en wys my hoe jy dit gedoen het.

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:



These tags are for personal use only, please do not use them for commercial purposes. Or I will tell Santa and your name will go on the naughty list. For real.


No comments:

Post a Comment