New products in my Hello Pretty shop!

I really am the worst when it comes to taking photos of products to upload to online shops. I don't know why I hate it so much, but I swear if I could I would throw a tantrum like a 3 year old. I think that's why I like doing markets so much, I can just pitch up, put everything on the table and DONE!

So, I finally managed to update my shop on Hello Pretty again with a few cross stitched products. Have a look, I ship everywhere and the site has a very useful currency converter, so no excuses! Shout if you see something you like but would like a different colour or something.

I added a few of my new Decorative Blocks which I love so much! Because it took me For.Ever to get them online I'm starting them on a marked down price, because I'm all kinds of nice!

Enjoy your weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment